– Respect other users at all times.
– No spamming, advertising, or any form of self-promoting for goods and services.
– Do not use profane words, threats or any form of harassment towards other users.
– No posting of copyrighted materials and other illegal content.
– Be friendly but at the same time, sensitive to others.
– Avoid sharing any personal information.
– Do not make fun of others. No to cyberbullying.
– Refrain from duplicating topics/discussions.
Have you been declared as a no-show passenger on a JetBlue flight? Under certain circumstances, it is possible for a passenger to get later than the flight’s departure time, such passengers are considered no-show passengers. According to the JetBlue no-show policy, if a traveler was late due to serious reasons like medical emergencies, and arrives within 2 hours from the time, he is eligible for the allotment of a standby flight. Stand-by flights, if available, are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis and a certain fee is charged from the buyer if his reason was anything other than medical issues.